2020 was a year like no other. The good news: we hosted our Valentine Salon Luncheon pre-COVID lockdown and had our most successful year ever! Soon after that, most in-person gatherings were canceled. Thankfully, CAMP GOOD GRIEF was not!
Your generosity and the creative dedication of CGG staff and volunteers made camp an empowering, in-person experience for the 85 campers who attended July 20 – 24, 2020. You can help ensure that we can continue to make Camp available in 2021–
Shop online at our fabulous vendors from February 1 through 15. (20% of all merchandise sales will be donated to Camp.)
- The Better Collection thebettercollection.square.site
- The Chintz Giraffe thechintzgiraffe.com
- Daniella Erin daniellaerinnyc.com
- Designs that Donate designsthatdonate.com
- Polkadot/RelaxHampton relaxhampton.com
Watch and share our Valentine Salon Video featuring an appearance from Joy Behar– coming February 10th.
Record numbers of children and teens need professional grief therapy to navigate the unprecedented loss resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. With your support, we can provide the healing power of Camp Good Grief. #campisntcancelled
For more information or donation opportunities, please call our Development office at 631.288.7080.
- Click here to make a donation and support Camp Good Grief
- Camp Good Grief 2020 Southampon Press Newspaper Article
- Click here to download a printable donation form to purchase tickets by check, thank you
Photo Courtesy of Sarah Merians Photography www.sarahmerians.com